I have been slowly updating this, but wanted to give a full update to the blogosphere! Brace yourselves:
- WHAT TO DO FOR THE ARCH!????
Sending paper to momma mary to cut the circles for the photobooth back drop (tripod, clicker, light for photobooth)(DJ Perry Washington is taking care of the light for this and the tent!) Momma mary cut the circles, I am going to try to get Jay to glue them, and Stacey is taking care of the photobooth setup!
- ALL SIGNAGE (chalkboard, table numbers/city names,
guest book, sit wherever, bar signs,sign for sparklers bin, s'more menu, instagram sign)
- Also need frames for all the signs- 4/1/14: got most of the frames done for this-- just need the sparkler sign to be made into a chalkboard and a GIANT chalkboard for the drinks table.
Use giant chalkboard for beer bottle/bar list!We did it!
- Guest book pen
- Lawren's Ring, tie & pocket squares for groomsmen, black shoes for LB,
socks for the groomsmen and LBGot these ones.
- Wooden post with arrows signs-- need to cut down the wood pieces again and get them painted.
- Here comes your girl, wait till you see her signs on wood
Ikea cart for s'mores bar:2/26/14: Got cart & plates for s'more ingredients. Will need to buy these closer to wedding. Doilies & Twine to wrap silverware: Purchased Craft paper and doilies for freeze dried flower cones on chairs. 2/26/14: Done... may need more freeze dried flowers Matches & Sparklers: Just going to do candles! Bin for sparklers(sarah's galvanized pot) and a terra cotta pot with sand for the used sparklers to go into
- Get CDs copied (already purchased the cases)
- Bathroom kits (men and women)- LB!
- Candles for bathroom- LB!
- Items for welcome bags
Duct tape for water bottles: Purchased
- Wine labels for red and white on tables
- Wine for tables: Trader Joes
- Supplies for flavored water and blue lemonade
Ikea lanterns for centerpieces: purchased off of craiglist for > 1/2 off!
- Ikea Lanterns; hung from shepards hooks, burlap hanging down from lantern and then transferred to tables in tent
Burlap to hang from lanterns in aisle Electric candles for lanterns
- Finish wax paper chandelier
Banners out of burlap Burlap and Lace table runners for round tables in tent White table cloths for round tables, head table, and cards and gift table. Purchase lace overlays for the cocktail tables post/pre ceremony on the lawn Burlap table runners for the head table, guestbook table, and cards and gift table Decorate flower girl baskets—Katie did it! They used to look like this. Decorate welcome bags:Katie did it!!!
- Buy bike and spray paint—then get basket and fill with fake flowers & welcome sign already made
A dresser and paint it blue for the drinks table at the back of the aisle.Decided to do wine barrel tables. Mr. & Mrs. Burlap Pillows—super easy to make me thinks with freezer paper transfer before sewing: momma Mary made
- Seating chart—found old window- spray primed it thus far-- will sand and spray again-- then add chicken wire and tie the chalkboard name tags to the chicken wire for seating chart/drink label double function!
“My beautiful wife” and “My handsome husband” back of chair signs. Napkins (gotta buy fabric andget to sewing on these)
- Crate coffee table for "lounge area": 11/12/13--purchased crates, stain, and casters.
Kites, bags game: Made cornhole boxes, need to cut holes and have katie paint them! Necklaces for bridesmaids
- Gifts for flower girls, ring bearers, and groomsmen
Tulle for tent Bistro lights for lawn Where to put paper lanterns?In saloon! Lights & Mirrors on fishing wire for behind the head table. 2/26/14: Purchased--- need to make.
- Laundry bags from dollar store for clean up-- dirty linens, napkins, runners
- Tons of bubble wrap for packing, unpacking and re-packing stuff after wedding
- Clear storage containers (2) for misc wedding stuff
- A keep it/Toss it/Give it instruction print out for after wedding
- Broom, cleaning wipes, dust pan, all-purpose cleaner for any needed cleanups.
- Who will take what back in their cars? (alcohol (some is going to be able to be returned); breakables; linens; signs; bathroom kits)